The Cool Ninja Guy The Cool Ninja Guy

Great script. Seems as though you put a lot of effort into the instrumentals in the background. Nice work, can't wait for the sequel.

Bosque De Hielo Bosque De Hielo

Love it

Dude, it was ok, i love it though. But try next time not to use too many strings...

Evening Fire Evening Fire

AWESOME!

Dude, im the same as stranger14.. i love hip-hop only only like that genre... but man i know this aint hip-hop but it sure is good!!!!!!!

kelwynshade responds:

If something like this can bring people out from the Hip-Hop world then I know something must have been done right =)

Glad you liked it.

Mystic Heartbeat Mystic Heartbeat

RYTHM

Because im a Hip-Hop fan, i didn't like this very much.... sorry, but it needs more rythm...

wyldfyre1 responds:

Thanks for the honost review =)... However this isn't a hip hop song.. Soo um..You may be looking in the wrong area if your looking in Misc.. OR not looking at the top where it says what song type it is. Either way man Thanks for the honost review.

[TB] - Axe Can [TB] - Axe Can

Alright, heres my review..

Lol, yeah its alright... gets a bit repetitive after a while... try adding more stuff in next time.

~Girl in Love~ hania ~Girl in Love~ hania

Almost

ALMOST (nearly seriously) cried... I dont know why! Lol! Your too good for my ears lol. Keep this up and you'll be on America's top 10 hits!!!

- Here With Me - - Here With Me -

YOUR FIRST?

Dude, if this ur first... it sounds like you've been making these for years! In other words... this is so damn good!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work.

Your man